Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rachel Dawn Nelson

Baby Rachel is here. Rod and Leslie had their baby on March 8th. She weighed 8 lbs 14 oz! Leslie was very pleased with her decision to have a c-section and with a baby that size, I don't blame her. Rachel is precious! She came out with chunky little rolls and didn't even look like a newborn. Her skin is beautiful, her ears are perfect and she looks like her big brother Hunter.

Happy Birthday Rachel

She kept wiggling her little toes out of the swaddle. It was so cute!

8 hours old

Collin loved baby Rachel's soft blankie.

But he isn't so sure about Rachel just quite yet.

I'm my happiest around adorable kids :)

Cameron wants a little girl so badly. I see us having all boys but I can only hope for him.


We are so happy for you Rod, Leslie and Hunter! Collin is excited to have a new cousin. Welcome to the world Rachel. We love you!

No comments: